Siyabuddy Waste Management Project of recycling, re-use and recycling at the Steenbok Landfill Site. The company collects and bales waste material such as aluminium cans, cartons, newspapers, cardboard, plastic mix, plastic clear, white office paper, irrigation pipes etc. the waste material is then sold to recyclers across South Africa.
Domestic Waste Management
Siyabuddy removes waste from Municipalities, Offices, Industries, Hospitals, and Estate etc. The recyclable waste collected won’t be disposed to landfill sites or disposed on land, the waste will be taken to the SiyaBuddy Waste Recycling Plant and other buy back centres in business with SiyaBuddy where some of the Waste such as bottles, glasses, cans, etc. will be recycled and Garden Waste and other Compostable Waste such from the collected general Waste will be.
Landfill Site Management Contractor
Landfill sites are sites where waste is disposed of. SiyaBuddy’s landfill management will ensure the maintenance and safety of the landfill sites. This will be done through the use of heavy machinery for the management of on-surface sites and reduction of biogas emission through ventilation. SiyaBuddy aims to ensure that the landfill sites it manages.
• Are supported to withstand subsidence.
• Have plans that will prevent the pollution of surrounding soil and water.
• Have plans that include the appropriate ventilation and drainage systems.
• Have a full environmental risk assessment.
The company is aiming to be one of the waste collecting contractors at the Nkomazi local Municipality and teach the Nkomazi local resident on waste management and waste separation at point of source. It will promote the Nkomazi area pubs, taverns, stores and the people to use aluminium and steel cans and recyclable materials, because the aluminium cans are easily and 100% recyclable. The company through the government, NGO’s, Private companies support, national and international partners and empowerment, will commit itself go around schools and community halls and teach people on how to handle waste at source, and about the value that waste has and waste management strategies.
In addition to this, Siyabuddy will be providing training on things such as but not limited to:
• How to reduce waste at home?
• Where can I take my waste to get recycled?
• How do start a recycling project at the office/school?
• What is E-waste and how do I dispose of E-waste?
• How do I compose my waste?
• How can I reduce my carbon footprint?
Waste Management Planning
SiyaBuddy will assist its clients in developing waste management plans. The waste management plans will ensure that the organisation comply with the relevant legislations and policies relevant to them. These plans will include:
• An assessment of the quantity and type of waste.
• A description of the services required to store, collect, transport and dispose of the waste.
• A plan to separate recyclable and non-recyclable material at the point of source.
• A waste minimisation plan.
• A pollution prevention plan.
• Details of potential environmental impact of the waste.
• The type or characteristics of environmentally sensitive waste.
• The amount of natural resources consumed in the manufacturing or production process that result in waste.
• The targets for recovery of waste (minimisation, re-use, recycling).
• Programmes and targets to minimise the consumption of natural resour.
SiyaBuddy Recycling and Waste Management is a recycling and waste management company situated at Steenbok Village, Nkomazi Local Municipality, Mpumalanga.
It works in partnership with the Municipality and operates at the Steenbok Landfill Site where almost all the Nkomazi Local Municipality Waste and Recyclables goes.
Opening Days :
Monday – Friday : 07:30 to 16:30
Saturdays : 7:30 to 12:00
Sundays: Not Operating
All Official Holidays: Not Operating
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our Newsletter